Summer Courses "Romania - Language and Civilization"
ROMANIAN PRACTICAL COURSES:
- beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- 20 hours per week of intensive practical courses, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
LECTURES IN ROMANIAN CIVILISATION
COURSE ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE
- A course attendance certificate will be awarded to regular attendees at the end of the course. On request, participants may obtain, a certificate for 5 credits (ECTS) after a final test.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES :
Social events: films, folk dance courses, contacts with Romanian students (on Saturdays and Sundays).
- A sightseeing tour of Iasi . History and culture have made Iasi an outstanding spiritual and political centre. Iasi was the capital of Moldavia until the Union of the Romanian Principalities in 1859. The first modern university in Romania , the "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, was founded in Iasi in 1860.
- A 2-day excursion to Northern Moldavia and to the famous monasteries with their exterior paintings, which are located in wonderful and unspoilt landscapes.
“Gaudeamus” Centre of International Exchanges (C17), Codrescu Campus, str. Gh. Asachi,
MEALS : The students' dining hall.
APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Fees: 900 EUR
(Tuition fees, accommodation, meals, cultural activities)
- 90 EUR Study Trip (optional)
10 EUR Romanian Folk Dancing (optional)
Bulevardul Carol I, nr. 11, 700506, Iasi, Romania
Ionela Ciobanasu, tel: 0040-232-201112; fax: 0040-232-201802, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; International romanian language courses
Ecaterina Volintiru, tel/fax: 0040-232-201251; e-mail: email@example.com
http://mail.lit.uaic.ro/cursuridevara ; http://www.uaic.ro; http://media.lit.uaic.ro